- Mom: I wish I was as pretty as you when I was your age!
- Parents Friends: How many boys do you have chasing after you now?
- Grandparents: Look at our beautiful granddaughter! How many hearts have you broken this week?
- School: Someone touch it with a stick so we know it doesn't bite.
i know i wasn’t supposed to date him because he was an ex of a close friend of mine. but they’ve broken up for over a year. i know i shouldn’t have started with him, but now my conscious is hitting me so hard. sometimes my friends make jokes about me stealing him from my other friend, and i just try to laugh it off. sometimes i dont know how many percent of them are joking or how much they mean it when they say i stole him. honestly it hits me really hard, i didn’t steal him. i keep telling myself that. but sometimes, i just really screw my mind into a corner because then id ask myself why? why him? if you dont want people to keep talking about it like you stole him, then leave him. it breaks me down so hard sometimes because i seem to be really sensitive about people saying i stole him. i understand he was supposed to be off hands, but i didnt steal him :/ i dont consider myself to have. its just so hard.
i really dont want to be a little bitch complaining about this, but i dont want to tell anyone this that i have a connection with. i just dont want people i know to see whats actually going on in my head. because my friends actually think i dont mind when they joke like that. its either that or they know i do, but they do it regardless because they think im an asshole for dating my friend’s ex.
- Doctors handwriting: ﹏﹏ ﹏﹏ ﹏﹏.
- What I see: ∮₪₮￦￡.
- What the nurse sees: Aspirin.